Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Walnut Santas

A whole tray of walnut Santas ready for the toddler group children to decorate at Toddler Group today (yes, I'm finally returning after 5 weeks away!).



Only problem is I can't find my hot glue gun anywhere :( I have a funny feeling the PVA I've had to use instead to fix the pom pom heads to the walnuts, are going to need reinforcing once the kids have finished decorating them.

They should look lovely hanging on the Toddler Group tree for the church Christmas Tree Festival next month. (so long as their heads don't fall off!)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Very cute-I'll be interested to see what they look like with little faces on :)Clever you!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I think I remember doing something similar when I was a kid (p.s. I got my glue gun at Target)

    ReplyDelete