Pages

Thursday 11 June 2009

Another one bites the dust


I finished the bear yesterday morning with just enough time to get me and small person ready and catch the bus to nursery. So it's not only finished, but it's delivered too.


The fur I used for the bears is so thick, you can hardly see the little ears or tail sticking out!

I helped out at the nursery yesterday with some tidying, snack preparing and story reading. The summer fair is Friday 26th, so my name will be going down to help for that too (after I finish work). All the kids are going to nursery in circus fancy dress (so I've just found out) that day, so one dressing up costume completed (lilo) and now another one to put together. Alexandra would like to be a ring master. Figures. She likes being in charge and centre of attention!

Delivering the 2 bear costumes left me with 5 more costumes to do. 2 Kangaroos, 2 parrots, and 1 crocodile. 5, until they sent me home with a bag of 9 butterflies that need repairing/finishing. Oh well. Thank goodness I like sewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment