Pages

Thursday 25 June 2009

My little ringmaster

Just thought I'd quickly share Alexandra's costume for her nursery fancy dress tomorrow. They're all going in Circus themed costumes because it's their summer fair tomorrow (yes, I'll be there helping after work).




Short on time, I used her own t-shirt and stitched a black felt bow at the neck, it's her own waistcoat and leggings (I know they're a bit short, but the only black trousers she has are these cropped leggings!) I got the hat from a fancy dress shop and added the red band, then I (very) quickly stitched the jacket after work today. (Don't look at my seams, or the fact it's not lined! Shhhh, don't tell anyone!).
She seemed happy enough, until she looked at me and frowned, and asked where her moustache was!

1 comment:

  1. Im wanting to make my son a Ringmaster jacket for Halloween. Was it tough to sew one up?

    ReplyDelete