I didn't really have as much time as I'd have liked and I kind of made it up as I went along, but I was OK with the end result. I used a teal coloured cotton with a patterned cotton of a slightly paler shade for lining. I was going to put a zip all the way down the side and bottom, but didn't have one long enough, so it's just down the one side.
Once it was finished, it didn't really "look finished, so I added this little chain stitch heart with a pink heart button, then tied a sheer pink ribbon to the zip pull.
Sorry for the bad pictures. By the time I'd finished the light was nearly gone. It's made the colour look a little odd. He's all wrapped up now too, so I can't get any better ones in the morning. Oh well.
Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! x