Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2009

All done! Yay!

The costumes are finished! Every single one of them :D

9 butterflies repaired, 2 lions, 2 tigers, 2 bears, 2 leopards, 2 giraffes, 2 monkeys, 2 kangaroos, 2 zebras, 2 parrots, and finally, 2 green tabbards (in case of the type of emergency where you require frogs) and 1 crocodile (and a partridge in a pear tree).




I think I may have forgotten to post a pic of the finished giraffe costumes, so here it is.

I went into the nursery this afternoon to help sort the costumes out ready for tomorrow and to try the butterflies on the littlies (Alexandra's class). They've decided to use some colourful skirts they have too for the butterflies, but they're 2 short (No! I'm not whipping up a couple tonight!), so one of the the other mums and I are going to make sure we send a skirt in from home for our 2 little butterflies. I was just going to pick one out of the wardrobe, but the small one would like to wear her new fancy dress one she got in her party bag from this last weekend. What ever works is fine with me.

So, I'm all finished and feel quite chilled, just looking forward to seeing the actual concert tomorrow. Should be interesting. Alex only seems to know one line from one song and just keeps repeating it over and over and over and over.......

No comments:

Post a Comment