- some cooking projects (maybe even putting some picnic things together and going out to eat it.)
- making jewelry (because I know she loves that anyway)
- decorating our own t-shirts with fabric pens/crayons (thought maybe she could decorate a vest for the baby too)
- plenty of collages (maybe go on a walk and collect bits to use)
- I promised her I'd show her how to tie dye after she saw a dress she liked on holiday (that was far too big for her)
But I'd really love any extra ideas. If you've got any specific projects, recipes or other ideas you think might be ideal for a 4 year old girl, pass them my way! Thanks!