I was just looking back at some of my blog posts from this time of year in 2009. I had completely forgotten how busy we get once we hit halloween and beyond! How is it, every year is the same rush of crafting, buying, planning, organising and trying to be in 3 places at once, and yet I manage to blank this fact from my mind EVERY year?
Upcoming for your persual:
- Village Bonfire for Guy Fawkes (looking for bonfire kids crafts? Try these.)
- Mr Bogert's Uncle's 50th birthday party
- Village Chrsitmas Fayre (and possibly a craft fair elsewhere the same day)
- The small person's 6th birthday
- Various other birthdays (why did everyone have to be born in November? It's very inconsiderate.)
- Christmas toddler group craft (Christmas kids crafts? Walnut Santas, Pine Cone Angels, )
- Village Christmas Tree Festival (Past tree festival here.)
- The Small Person's "Alex in Wonderland" birthday party (You can see her pirate party here.)
- Visiting Santa
- Christmas Fancy Dress Pub Crawl (Previous fancy dress.)
- General Christmas posts (Past Christmas.)
See? How does all of that escape my mind? Why am I sitting here blogging? I'm far too busy.